Tropical Dip Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a blender, combine the pineapple, pudding mix, milk, coconut and sour cream; cover and process for 30 seconds.
- 2. Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Tropical Dip
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC