We were inspired by sunny warm climates when we developed this pineapple and coconut fruit dip. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the pineapple, pudding mix, milk, coconut and sour cream; cover and process for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve with fruit.