We were inspired by sunny warm climates when we developed this pineapple and coconut fruit dip. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the pineapple, pudding mix, milk, coconut and sour cream; cover and process for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve with fruit.
Originally published as Tropical Dip in Country Woman Christmas 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.