- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup chilled tropical fruit punch
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- Assorted fresh fruit or edible flowers, optional
- 1. Just before serving, combine the first 4 ingredients in a punch bowl. If desired, garnish with fruit or edible flowers.
3/4 cup: 87 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Sep 15, 2016
Yummy but the cranberry juice overpowers a bit. Next time I will adjust the ratios a bit. But super easy and can easily make it look pretty in the pitcher or glass.
Apr 13, 2010
This was nice. We did modify the amount of each ingredient, because the orange juice can be a little over powering. We also added a sugar rim to the glass to make this overall flavor sweet and tangy.
Mar 22, 2009
This punch is GREAT! I definitely make it again!