Tropical Cooler Recipe
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup chilled tropical fruit punch
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- 1. Just before serving, combine all ingredients in a punch bowl. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 87 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Tropical Cooler
"Yummy but the cranberry juice overpowers a bit. Next time I will adjust the ratios a bit. But super easy and can easily make it look pretty in the pitcher or glass."
"This was nice. We did modify the amount of each ingredient, because the orange juice can be a little over powering. We also added a sugar rim to the glass to make this overall flavor sweet and tangy."
"This punch is GREAT! I definitely make it again!"