Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Stir in pineapple. In another bowl, combine dessert topping mix with milk and vanilla; beat until stiff. Fold into pineapple mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Chill.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 259 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 12, 2015
The first time we made this it is was for Mothers Day. I needed a recipe that was easy enough for my grown kids to make for me. It turned out wonderful. I had them double the recipe so that we could put it in a spring form pan and they decorated the top with mandarin oranges. It was delicious and looked beautiful. This is now a family favorite my Mom requested that it be made for her birthday this coming week. Thank you for the quick, easy delicious recipe!!
Jun 18, 2010
We made this for a Mothers Day dessert and it was fantastic! Very easy to make and tasty! We're making it again for Fathers Day!