- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen nonalcoholic pina colada mix
- 10 cups ice cubes, divided
- 1-1/3 cups rum or 2 cups water, divided
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen nonalcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix
- In a covered blender, process pina colada mix, 5 cups ice and 2/3 cup rum or 1 cup water until blended. Repeat with strawberry daiquiri mix and remaining ingredients. Slowly pour prepared pina colada and prepared strawberry daiquiri by 1/4 cupfuls into the center of 10 highball glasses, alternating layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forTropical Candy Cane Freeze
"YUMMY! Made these on NYE. Soooo good!"