Triple Tasty Sandwich Spread
An assortment of ham, salami and eggs makes this specially seasoned sandwich spread delicious. I'm sure your family will love the old-fashioned flavor as much as mine does.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, ground
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, ground
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickle
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Combine the first five ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in ham, salami, pickle and eggs. Spoon about 1/2 cup between slices of whole wheat toast.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 554 calories, 38g fat (10g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 1793mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Originally published as Triple Tasty Sandwich Spread in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook