- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about 15 large)
- Press cookie dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with chocolate chips let stand for 4-5 minutes. Spread melted chips over crust. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over the chocolate. Sprinkle with the peanut butter cups. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 slices.
Reviews forTriple Peanut Pizza
"very easy and super yummy!"
"I have made this recipe several times and everybody always loves it."
"This has been a hit with friends and family many times over. For a little splash of color I often add Peanut M&M's to the top along with the peanut butter cups. YUMMY!"
"Made it for my 3 Marine grandkids & the Marine ate it all instead!!"
"i made this for my sisters grad party, and i fell in love with it!!sooooooo yummy :)"
"It looks awesome!"
"This is the best stuff.... and so easy to make."