Triple Orange Fluff
"A friend I used to work with brought this light, refreshing dessert to potlucks frequently—it always went over well," notes Joy MacLaren of Winter Park, Florida. "It's just slightly sweet...and so easy to make!"
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin powder in boiling water. Stir in sherbet. Refrigerate until partially set. Fold in whipped topping. Place cake pieces in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. arrange oranges over cake. Pour gelatin mixture over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 0g sugar total.
Originally published as Triple Orange Fluff in Light & Tasty October/November 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.