- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (16 ounces), torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin powder in boiling water. Stir in sherbet. Refrigerate until partially set. Fold in whipped topping. Place cake pieces in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. arrange oranges over cake. Pour gelatin mixture over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forTriple Orange Fluff
"Recipes without graphics, (picture), are useless.............."