VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) JELL-O® Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip® Whipped Topping, thawed
- Chocolate curls, optional
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Combine chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with pecans if desired.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into crust. Stir half of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding until well blended. Spread over pudding; top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Triple Layer Mud Pie in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p73
Reviews forTriple Layer Mud Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2009
"this recipe is amazing!"