Triple Fruit Freeze
These pops won't turn your tongue blue or neon green like many store-bought pops because they're made with fresh grapes, blueberries and kiwifruit. —Colleen Ludovice, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- 1 cup sliced peeled kiwifruit (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 10 wooden pop sticks and 10 freezer pop molds or 10 paper cups (3 ounces each)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup red grape juice
- 1. Place kiwi, 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds or paper cups with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- 2. Place blueberries and the remaining water and sugar in food processor; pulse until combined. Spoon over kiwi layer. Freeze, covered, until firm, about 2 hours.
- 3. Wipe food processor clean. Repeat with grapes and grape juice. Spoon over blueberry layer. Freeze, covered, until firm.
1 pop: 50 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC