Triple Cranberry Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a small saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in lime juice and zest; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, dried cranberries, carrot, green onions, mint and basil. Place about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture on each lettuce leaf. Top with 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce mixture and 2 teaspoons peanuts. Fold lettuce over filling. Serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 148 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Triple Cranberry Chicken Lettuce Wraps in Contest Winning Annual Recipes 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.