Everyone likes a good old-fashioned cookie mix—and this one is especially popular with chocoholics! Tie the prep and baking directions to the jar with a colorful ribbon.—Patricia Swart, Galloway, New Jersey
Featured In: 14 Cookie Mix Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk 1-1/4 cups flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk cocoa and remaining flour. In an airtight 5-cup or larger container, layer half of flour mixture and half of cocoa mixture; repeat. Layer sugars and chips in the order listed. Cover and store in a cool, dry place up to 3 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 5 cups).
- To prepare cookies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Add cookie mix; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 12-14 minutes or until firm. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews forTriple Chocolate Cookie Mix
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2017
"Omg so delicious and delightful"