- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup canned chocolate frosting
- 1 to 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sugar, eggs, sour cream and oil; beat on low 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Remove half of the batter to another bowl; stir in cocoa until blended. Fold chocolate chips into remaining batter.
- Alternately spoon batters into prepared pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix frosting and enough milk to reach glaze consistency. Spoon over cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forTriple Chocolate Bundt Cake
"My family loves this recipe. It's very moist and yummy -- especially with a dollop of whipped cream!"
"I've had this twice and made it once. Very delicious and no leftovers!"