- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, sugar, eggs, sour cream and oil. Beat on low for 1 minute; beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour half of the batter into a large bowl. Stir in cocoa until blended. Fold chocolate chips into white cake batter.
- Spoon batters alternately into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine frosting and milk. Spoon over top of cooled cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forTriple Chocolate Bundt Cake
"My family loves this recipe. It's very moist and yummy -- especially with a dollop of whipped cream!"
"I've had this twice and made it once. Very delicious and no leftovers!"