VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vanilla or white chips
- 3 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Place triangles on a work surface with the short edge toward you.
- For each bundle, place 1 tablespoon of chips in the center of each triangle. Bring top point over chips and tuck underneath dough. Fold side points over top, pressing to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack until serving. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Yield: 8 bundles.
Originally published as Triple Chocolate Bundles in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p3