Triple Chip Cookies Recipe
Sweet and salty, just the way we like them! A tube of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough is the base for these delightful cookies made with potato chips. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- 1. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Chip Cookies
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2013
"Surprisingly good, and easy!"
Reviewed May. 30, 2012
"Didn't really care for these at all. They were very crumbly so I made bars out of them. The potato chips you could have left out."
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2012
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC