Sweet and salty, just the way we like them! A tube of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough is the base for these delightful cookies made with potato chips. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Featured In: Recipes with Secret Ingredients
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Triple Chip Cookies in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p33
Reviews forTriple Chip Cookies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2013
"Surprisingly good, and easy!"
Reviewed May. 30, 2012
"Didn't really care for these at all. They were very crumbly so I made bars out of them. The potato chips you could have left out."
Reviewed Mar. 17, 2012