Triple Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter chips
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 17, 2013
Surprisingly good, and easy!
May 30, 2012
Didn't really care for these at all. They were very crumbly so I made bars out of them. The potato chips you could have left out.
Mar 17, 2012
This recipes says it makes 3 1/2 dozen. I doubled the recipe and got 3 1/2 dozen using the Pampered Chef medium scoop. The first pan of cookies didn't spread like cookies should. I pressed them down before putting them in the oven. They are a good cookie when you want something quick.