Triple Cheese Spread
"You'll love this cheesy and cream spread," promises Debbi Smith of Crossett, Arkansas. "The carrots add nice color and crunch."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup Daisy fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower kernels, optional
- In a blender, combine the cheeses, milk, dill and pepper. Process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in carrots. Cover and chill. Just before serving, stir in the sunflower kernels if desired.