Triple-Berry Spinach Salad
This salad from Jodi Trigg of Toledo, Illinois features a homemade dressing that lightly coats all the wonderful berries and spinach leaves. Dijon mustard flavors this summery salad.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach, berries and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 127 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Tri-Berry Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.