Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup each frozen unsweetened raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a blender, combine the soy milk, vanilla, tofu, banana, berries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped topping and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 146 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 reduced-fat milk.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 13, 2015
Very delish! I've been trying to cut back on dairy so this is perfect. Also like a thinner smoothie so once it defrosted in the fridge really enjoyed this!
Mar 27, 2012
Easy to make, super tasty, quick, rich and healthy; what more could you ask for.
Jul 14, 2010
This is very good. So glad for a new recipe using frozen blueberries!