Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces silken firm tofu
- 1 small banana, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup each frozen unsweetened raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a blender, combine the soy milk, vanilla, tofu, banana, berries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped topping and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 146 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 75mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 reduced-fat milk.
Mar 13, 2015
Very delish! I've been trying to cut back on dairy so this is perfect. Also like a thinner smoothie so once it defrosted in the fridge really enjoyed this!
Mar 27, 2012
Easy to make, super tasty, quick, rich and healthy; what more could you ask for.
Jul 14, 2010
This is very good. So glad for a new recipe using frozen blueberries!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.