Triple Berry Baked Brie
A wheel of baby Brie is topped with mixed berry preserves and chopped nuts, wrapped in puff pasty, and baked until golden brown and the cheese is warm and creamy--a terrific appetizer when served with crackers or sliced pears!
Total TimePrep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 25 min Ready In Time: 1 hr, 10 min
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest™ Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 8 oz. round baby wheel brie cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- Assorted crackers, pear slices and/or apple slices
- Heat oven to 400°F. Unfold puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll gently to seal any cracks in pastry. Spoon preserves onto center of pastry. Place cheese on top of preserves. Sprinkle evenly with nuts. Fold pastry up over the cheese to cover. Trim excess pastry and press to seal seams. Reserve pastry scraps.
- Whisk egg and water in small bowl. Brush seams with egg mixture. Place seam-side down on baking sheet. Cut pastry scraps into decorative shapes and arrange on top, if desired. Brush with egg mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 20 minutes before cutting. Serve with crackers and sliced fruit.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information: Calories 310, Total Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 6.5g, Cholesterol 37mg, Sodium 346mg, Total Carbohydrate 25.5g, Dietary Fiber 0.9g, Protein 7.4g, Vitamin A 3%DV, Vitamin C <1%DV, Calcium 7%DV, Iron 16%DV
Originally published as Triple Berry Baked Brie in Smucker's® Orchard's Finest
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.