Tricolor Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 to 1-1/3 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, place vegetables in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 minutes or until thawed; drain. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, vegetables and olives.
- Combine salad dressing and garlic salt if desired; pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 345 calories, 13g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 599mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Nov 4, 2015
Igreat recipe - I saut?ed minced garlic, broccoli no, and shallots in Extra Virginia olive oil and tossed it in the salad with lemon juice instead of dressing. Next time I will also add shrimp.
Apr 17, 2014
Made the Pasta Salad for a funeral luncheon at church. Everybody loved it. This is a keeper,
Feb 2, 2014
I think the concept was correct but I always use fresh julienne carrots, broccoli heads, red peppers and artichoke hearts. Definitely use the Italian dressing
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.