These cute pizza pockets are so fun and simple to make. The hardest part will be keeping little hands away before your guests arrive! –Jody Tanner, Milwaukie, Oregon
Recommended: Pumpkin Halloween Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten
- Assorted food coloring
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 4-in. circle. Transfer four biscuits to an ungreased baking sheet; spread pizza sauce to 1/2 in. of edges. Top each with pepperoni, pineapple, olives and cheese.
- With Halloween cookie cutters, lightly press a different design into each of the remaining biscuits. Place over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Divide egg yolk among three custard cups; tint each portion with a different color. Brush over Halloween shapes. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Trick-or-Treat Biscuit Pizzas in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p14