Trail Mix Apple Salad
I created this salad as a way to make use of the many wonderful apple varieties available in the fall. It's also a great way to add healthy nuts and seeds to your diet.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium apple, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the apple and lemon juice. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Chill until serving.