- 2 quarts fresh torn leaf lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 5 slices Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place lettuce and onions in a salad bowl; set aside. In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp. Remove bacon; set aside. In the drippings, combine all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Immediately pour over salad. Crumble bacon and add to salad; toss well. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTossed Wilted Lettuce Salad
"Delicious dressing for salad made with my garden fresh lettuce and green onions!"