Tossed Salad with Spinach Dressing Recipe
Here's a delicious salad that's perfect for cookouts. The spinach dressing adds wonderful flavor to the vegetables.
- 4 cups cauliflowerets
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 jar (3-1/2 ounces) stuffed olives, drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, lettuce, onion, olives and blue cheese. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 117 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 288mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Tossed Salad with Spinach Dressing
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC