- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 3 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, orange sections and radishes. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve with salad. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
1 cup: 102 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.