Tossed Salad with Citrus Dressing
This is a refreshing salad with a very light dressing. The radishes add nice color.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 3 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, lettuce, orange sections and radishes. In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended. Serve with salad. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 102 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Tossed Salad with Citrus Dressing in Country Extra January 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.