Tossed Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
This is not a salad that you'll see everywhere...with it's unique mix of veggies that tossed with romaine. Everybody asks for seconds after they've tried it.—Lari Montesino, Elkhart, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes16 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 5 to 10 radishes, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, zucchini, cucumber, yellow pepper and radishes. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 53 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Originally published as Cilantro Salad in Easter Recipe Cards 2013