Tossed Salad with Artichokes Recipe
This is a wonderful salad recipes that I acquired from a friend. It's quick and easy to prepare, and is always a hit with my family and guests.
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the lettuces, onion, artichoke hearts and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar; drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 161 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Tossed Salad with Artichokes
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC