Tossed Salad with Artichokes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuces, onion, artichoke hearts and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the oil and vinegar; drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 161 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 17, 2010
Easy salad to put together. I did top each salad with grilled chicken breasts to round out a meal. Delicious!!!
May 8, 2008
Excellent salad, dressing had a nice zing to it - the family loved it