Tossed Chicken Salad
My mom came up with the recipe for this delicious chicken salad. It's great as a side dish or as a meal.—Gabriela Cappelli, Rock Springs, Wyoming
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups torn lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing or reduced-fat salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat.