Tossed Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, cheese and onion. In a separate bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Toss with broccoli mixture.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 333 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Sep 10, 2010
I do not eat broccoli salad, but some one ask me to make broccoli salad and I found this recipe in the Taste of Home magazine. They loved it. Now I make it alot for church, weddings, you name it! People say that it has a balance in that it is not to sweet or sour.