Tossed Broccoli Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, bacon, cheese and onion. In a separate bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Toss with broccoli mixture.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 333 calories, 26g fat (7g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 10, 2010
I do not eat broccoli salad, but some one ask me to make broccoli salad and I found this recipe in the Taste of Home magazine. They loved it. Now I make it alot for church, weddings, you name it! People say that it has a balance in that it is not to sweet or sour.