Tortilla Pizzas Recipe
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/4 cup minced sweet red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place tortillas on greased baking sheets; spread with cheese mixture.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 each: 146 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 424mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 meat.
Reviews for Tortilla Pizzas
"These are sooooo yummy!! I make them almost every time I have people over and I am always asked for the recipe."
"these tortilla pizza's were great.I threw them on gresed tinfoil and did them on the barbeque, everyone loved them!"