Tortilla Pizza Wedges
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the mozzarella cheese, onion, pepper, pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
- Place two tortillas on a pan; spread each with 1/2 cup cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top each with remaining tortillas. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each into 16 wedges. Serve with pizza sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 75 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Apr 25, 2014
My kids are used to making one-layer tortilla pizzas for themselves, but this twist on what they're used to was very good! I did get one complaint that the filling was a bit too sweet, so next time I may cut back the cream cheese. Other than that, I'm glad I have this in my arsenal now!