- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-3/4 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- Sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together first five ingredients. Place crushed chips in another shallow bowl. Dip cutlets in egg mixture, then in chips, pressing to help adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. In batches, cook cutlets until golden brown, 2-3 minutes per side. Serve with pico de gallo and, if desired, sour cream and cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTortilla Crunch Turkey Cutlets
"These were quite easy to make. I used chicken tenderloins (because that's what I had in the freezer!), and they worked very well with a few minutes of additional cooking time. The recipe made enough for my family of three and my daughter even enjoyed them! I expected the cumin to add more flavor than it did, though. It was very subtle. If you like heat, add more cumin or other "hot" spice. Overall, I'll make this one again!"