- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, cut into strips
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, place red peppers and garlic in a food processor; cover and process until combined. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Drain tortellini; toss with oil. Serve with zucchini strips and red pepper dip. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forTortellini with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
"Very light and tasty!! I had several people ask for the recipe! I used more garlic than the recipe called for (by accident) but it didn't matter...people loved it. Then I made a batch following the recipe exactly...that was great too!!!"