- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus (2-inch pieces)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
- Remove from heat; stir in herbs, lemon peel and lemon juice. Drain tortellini; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in cheeses and asparagus mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTortellini with Asparagus & Lemon
"This was delicious. I love lemon and thought it was perfect. I like how versatile the recipe is. I pretty much add whatever protein or veggies I have on hand and it's always turned out good."
"I live alone so only used one package of tortellini. Cannot imagine it with two. I only halved the tortellin, nothing else. Delicious!"
"Pretty good as written. And I used leftover grilled chicken like the author suggested. My wife and oldest kid thought it was too lemony. I think in the future I will skip the lemon zest and only add the juice. And I'll add toasted pine nuts."
"I added chopped left over boiled shrimp which mixed beautifully with the other flavors. easy recipe with excellent taste."
"Very tasty dish. Light but flavorful. I put some extra feta in it. Served it with some grilled chicken apple sausage on the side."
"This is one of my favorites. The kids like it too. It's the only way I can get them to eat asparagus! I leave out the feta and sub thyme for chives."