Not only is this salad wonderfully colorful, it takes very little time to prepare. I like to serve it for luncheons or light suppers...it's sure to please pasta lovers!
Recommended: Top 10 Pasta Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-or meat-filled tortellini, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and chill. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tortellini Vegetable Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p50
Reviews forTortellini Vegetable Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2011
"Delicious--have made a couple of times-However, I substitute Good Seasons Italian, and add a cooked bag of Italian veggies, and small pieces of reduced-fat mozzeralla(cubed)"