Tortellini Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese- or meat-filled tortellini
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine Italian dressing and mustard. Add vegetables, olives and tortellini; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 221 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 742mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 18, 2011
Delicious--have made a couple of times-However, I substitute Good Seasons Italian, and add a cooked bag of Italian veggies, and small pieces of reduced-fat mozzeralla(cubed)
Jun 1, 2010
I was looking for a new pasta salad recipe and discovered this very easy, yet delicious one! I received many rave reviews and requests for the recipe!