Tortellini Tossed Salad Recipe
Fast, satisfying and delicious, this hearty salad with cheese tortellini will surprise and delight the whole family. For a change of pace, serve it with your favorite salad dressing. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces sliced pancetta, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve Italian blend salad greens
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, cheese, onion, tortellini and pancetta. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
2 cups: 431 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 835mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Tortellini Tossed Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC