Tortellini Tossed Salad
Fast, satisfying and delicious, this hearty salad with cheese tortellini will surprise and delight the whole family. For a change of pace, serve it with your favorite salad dressing. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces sliced pancetta, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve Italian blend salad greens
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, cheese, onion, tortellini and pancetta. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.