Tortellini Spinach Salad Recipe
In Naperville, Illinois, Janet DuBau creates a unique salad by tossing bright green spinach leaves with delicious cheese tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Bottled poppy seed dressing makes it a snap to put together.
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 71 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Tortellini Spinach Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC