Tortellini Salad with Artichokes & Sweet Peppers
I’ve been making this for almost 10 years, and someone asks me for the recipe every time I bring it to a party. It’s really easy to make. It reminds me of summer cookouts with good friends. —Westyn Layne, Scranton, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, well drained and finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions for al dente. Drain tortellini; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper until blended. Add tortellini, artichokes and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in cheese.
Originally published as Tortellini Salad with Red Bell Peppers, Parsley & Parmesan in a Lemon-Artichoke Tapenade in Make & Take Cookbook 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.