Tortellini Chicken Salad Recipe
You can substitute any type of cheese tortellini. Since this salad needs to chill, plan ahead.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated tricolor cheese tortellini
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, chicken, olives, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and toss. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 396 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 1024mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Tortellini Chicken Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC