- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- Halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add romaine and remaining Parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forTortellini Caesar Salad
"Delicious! Instead of making the dressing, I used Cindy's Barcelona Dressing. Thank you, Tammy, for sharing this recipe."
"Just made this last night and loved how easy the dressing was! One other reviewer did mention they thought it tasted too much like mayonnaise, however I found if you let the dressing sit the flavors meld together more. I will admit I added more garlic because our family loves garlic. :)"
"Very good but I could only find 9 oz. pks of cheese tortellini' so I bought 2 because ingredients say one 19 oz. pkg. it was way to many so am wondering if it's a misprint and it's suppose to be 1- 9oz pkg instead of 19 ounces. Next time I will definitely be only using 9 ozs."
"Great "meatless" dinner option. I added sliced black olives and peppercinis and served with garlic breadsticks."
"Great recipe..the dressing is delish!"