- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 large cucumber, sliced
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper. On a serving plate, arrange tomato and cucumber slices over lettuce if desired. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTomatoes and Cukes
"I like the flavors of this. I used red wine vinegar and added a few slivers of white onion for a bolder taste. I served it on a bed of spinach. Can't wait to have the rest tomorrow."