Tomato Zucchini Salad
This salad is more special then a plain green salad and hardly any fuss to put together.—Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup torn salad greens
- 1/2 small tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- Combine greens, tomato and zucchini in a salad bowl or plate. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over salad.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 107 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Tomato Zucchini Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1999